4LEAF understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
If you do submit personal information by ordering products, services or completing a web form registration, for example, you can be assured that we will use your personal information only to support your continuing relationship with 4LEAF.
We wish to help you make informed decisions, so please take a few moments to read the sections below and learn how we may use your personal information.
1. Information About Us
1. Our Site, lfbikes.com, is owned and operated by Hangzhou LinFeng Sports Technology Co.,Ltd, a limited company registered in China under Company Number 91330110MA2KK9MA4B, whose registered and main trading address is No. 13, Nangonghe Road, Donghu Street, Linping District Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province.
2. Scope – What Does This Policy Cover?
3. What Data Do We Collect?
2. Date of birth;
3. Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
4. Billing and postal address
5. Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
6. Financial information such as transaction history;
7. IP address (automatically collected);
8. Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
9. Operating system (automatically collected);
10. A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
11. Lifestyle and other information collected on registration or through surveys.
If you choose to provide us with personal information it will be used in support of the intended purposes stated at the time at which it was collected, and subject to any preferences indicated by you.
Non-personal Identifying Information
We may also collect non-personal identifying information about your visit to our website based on your browsing activities. This information may include the pages you browse and products and services viewed or ordered for example. This helps us to better manage and develop our sites, to provide you with a more enjoyable, customised service and experience in the future, and to help us develop and deliver better products and services tailored to your individual interests and needs.
From time to time, if you consented accordingly we may also store and use your information to contact you for market research, marketing, information and customer service purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, mail or social media platforms as indicated by you.
4. How Do We Use Your Data?
1. We use your data to provide the best possible products and services to you. This includes:
1. Providing and managing your Account;
2. Providing and managing your access to Our Site;
3. Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site;
4. Supplying Our products and services to you;
5. Personalising and tailoring Our products and services for you;
6. Responding to communications from you;
7. Supplying you with email newsletters and offers, that you have subscribed to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time)
8. Analysing your use of Our Site [and gathering feedback] to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience;
9. Administrating debt recoveries
10. Verifying your identity when required (you may lose your password or security information for example, and we may then need to ask you for other 'identifiable' information to protect your data from unauthorised access)
5. Do We Share Your Data?
1. We do not share your data.
2. We may contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
3. We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying information. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
4. In certain circumstances We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal information, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of Us.
7. What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
2. In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
8. Your Right to Withhold Information and Your Right to Withdraw Information After You Have Given it
1. You may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
3. You may withdraw your consent for Us to use your personal data as set out in section in 5 at any time by contacting Us using the details set out in section 15, and We will delete Your data from Our systems. However, you acknowledge this may limit Our ability to provide the best possible products and services to you.
9. How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Please contact Us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote your name and address together with your mobile and /or account/order number (if relevant). We would be grateful if could also provide brief details of what information you want a copy of (this helps us to more readily locate your data.)
We will take all reasonable steps to confirm your identity before providing you with details of any personal information we may hold about you.
10. Information Security
4LEAF recognises that its customers are increasingly concerned about how companies protect personal information from misuse and abuse and about privacy in general. Hiut Ltd is constantly reviewing and enhancing its technical, physical and managerial procedures and rules to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, accidental loss and/or destruction. We use industry standard TLS certificates to provide encryption of data in transit, for example, all access to 4LEAF’s websites and management portals is covered by HTTPS.
Please be aware that communications over the Internet, such as emails/webmails, are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Your communications may route through a number of countries before being delivered - this is the nature of the World Wide Web/Internet. Hiut Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
11. Privacy Support