Registered Company Information
- Registered Company: Hangzhou LinFeng Sports Technology Co.,Ltd
- Registered in China
- Registered Address: No. 13, Nangonghe Road, Donghu Street, Linping District Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province
- Registered Company Number: 91330110MA2KK9MA4B
In these conditions the following terms shall have the following meaning: "The Company" means Hangzhou Linfeng Sports Technology Co.,Ltd. "Customer" means the customer of the company. "Contract" means any contract for the sale of goods by The Company to the Customer.
Payments will be pre-authorised at the time of placing an order. No goods shall be supplied without payment. As the bikes will be made especially for you, payment will be taken from your chosen payment method when you place your order.
You will be responsible for any import duties and taxes on your international order unless it's a DDP trade. In addition, some orders may experience customs delays. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges or delays and cannot predict what they may be. We suggest that you contact your local customs office for additional information.
Items ordered that are in stock should be dispatched within 24 hours of the order being placed. 4LEAF holds limited stock in our factory and sometimes your order maybe placed in a queue to be manufactured, we will try and inform you if this is the case and when you can expect delivery.
Claims arising from damage, delay or partial loss of the goods in transit must be made in writing to 4LEAF within seven working days of delivery. 4LEAF shall be afforded reasonable opportunity to investigate any claim made hereunder, and the Customer shall, if so requested in writing or verbally by 4LEAF, promptly return any of the goods subject to any claim and any packing materials securely packaged to 4LEAF for examination.
- If the Customer establishes that any of the goods have not been delivered, or have been delivered damaged, or are not of the correct quantity, 4LEAF shall at its option, replace them with similar goods, or allow the Customer credit for their invoice value.
- If the Customer establishes that any of the goods are defective 4LEAF shall at its option, replace them with similar goods or allow the Customer credit for their invoice value.
- In no circumstances shall the liability of 4LEAF to the Customer under this condition exceed the invoice value of the goods.
We are committed to protecting your privacy.
4LEAF reserve the right to alter specifications to those stated on the website, including slight differences in colour, shade and size. The Customer's statutory rights will not be affected.